HURLEY W ADVTG PLUS 4/3MM FULLSUIT CV1735 360
HURLEY W ADVANTAGE PLUS 4/3 MM FULLSUIT is a warm and light wetsuit in which you will no longer be afraid of cold water. High-quality elastic neoprene will become your second skin in the water and will not restrict movement, the lining of technological fleece will warm you and remove excess water from the body, and the comfortable construction with strategic placement of seams and zipper on the chest will ensure first-class comfort for the entire session. In addition, manual gluing of each seam guarantees the durability of the product under any conditions of use. If you're still cold when you ski in the off-season, then this wetsuit is definitely what you need!
- Zipper closure on the chest
- High collar
- Dense stretchable knee pads
- A pocket for keys at the bottom of the pant leg
- Manual gluing of each seam with 0.5 mm neoprene
- Comfortable location of seams
- Fleece lining on the chest
- Neoprene thickness: 4/3 mm.
- Suitable for cold water
Material: elastic and light neoprene "Exoflex"
Composition: 80% neoprene, 20% nylon
BOARD CLUB is the official representative of HURLEY in Ukraine.